N-Re + Industrimoduler + AmN Industry = Sant!

Allmänt om N-skala
Användarvisningsbild
AlexanderEhn
Kontakt:

N-Re + Industrimoduler + AmN Industry = Sant!

Inlägg av AlexanderEhn »

Hej gänget!

Jag skrev just ett inlägg på Fremoforumet och vill dokumentera och beskriva samma sak på det här forumet.

Bygget av Arken Kombihamn börjar ju närma sig 5 års jubileum. Läs gärna här om ni vill få mer kontext

En kombiterminal i N-skala med svensk förebild, primärt Arken kombi vid Skandihamen, terminalerna i Falköping och Katrineholm, och med en släng av Piteå Godsbangård.
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=3952

----------------------------------------------------
Hello all!

I find this thread very interesting and have built modules for an Industry adaptation of the N-Re face plates.

As I tend to join meetings with the AmN community, I have looked into the americaN Inustry face plate in the AmN norm.
I adapt to it in the following way.

image.png

By defining the track placement as 80mm from the edge, the existing bolt holes in a N-Re face plate can be used to dock. I'm happy to see that you've also concluded on 80 mm from the edge.

This will be close enough to use with AmN Industry modules with 20cm module width and centered track, as is common in AmN community in Sweden.

Then there is the question about height. Since the common key similarity between N-Re & AmN is Track 58 mm above bolt holes, I'll stick to that. The small 5 mm "cliffs" in the landscape that might occur can be covered by a ditch or some bushes.

The way I have built accordingly on my Arken Kombihamn (Arken Intermodal Harbour) is that the passing mainline is crossing the module end at 80mm from the edge. That allows more flexible placement of Arken Kombi in the module layout as it can be placed either as a dead-end or on a mainline letting passing trains by. There are multiple prototypes of this across Sweden.
image (1).png

In the (very very) long term, this would also enable modules with a mainline on the side and an industry track in the center. A prototypical arrangement in Sweden when a railway line approaches a small town in of the middle of nowhere and first the train line passes some manufacturing industries before it comes to the station.

(Båramo, Skandiahamnen, Bohus... massor av ställen. :) )

image (2).png
image (3).png

And coming back to the N-Re face plate, and the beauty of this, the standard N-Re F1 (or AmN) can be used without alterations. Just place the mainline over the existing bolt hole and then the module ends are compatible with many different layout configurations. Including AmN-Industry. :)

----------------------

Ha det gött!
Pågående byggprojekt just nu:
"Kombihamnen", blir ingen hamn, men väl en kombiterminal i N-skala med svensk förebild Byggtråd här!
"Glassfabriken" blir en industrimodul med genomgående linje, N-Re.
Användarvisningsbild
AlexanderEhn
Kontakt:

Re: N-Re + Industrimoduler + AmN Industry = Sant!

Inlägg av AlexanderEhn »

Jag har förresten "falltestat" om 80 mm är tillräckligt avstånd till kanten för att inte behöva fallskydd. :)

Inga problem. Spåret som vagnen har vält ifårn är 40 mm från kant. det inrespåret är 75 mm från kant. Så 80 mm är inga problem!
2019-09-07 10.28.48.jpg
2019-09-07 10.28.52.jpg
"Kombihamnen", blir ingen hamn, men väl en kombiterminal i N-skala med svensk förebild Byggtråd här!
Användarvisningsbild
AlexanderEhn
Kontakt:

Re: N-Re + Industrimoduler + AmN Industry = Sant!

Inlägg av AlexanderEhn »

Här är .dxf-filen med ritningen av modulgavlarna.
Bilagor
Moule face plates N scale_2024-04-06.dxf
(157.29 KiB) Nerladdad 13 gånger
Skriv svar

Återgå till "Allmänt N"